At Cincy Rents, we have many listings and renters in the Hyde Park neighborhood of Cincinnati. In addition to this article about how to shop locally in Hyde Park, we have a neighborhood guide called Better Know Hyde Park. We also published during the pandemic a list of restaurants that deliver to Hyde Park.
Without any further adieu here is a list with small descriptions of each of these locally-owned and operated shops. In Hyde Park, many of them will be fashion themed but that certainly isn’t all that Hyde Park has to offer so be sure to check out each of these places!
- Gallery 708 is centrally located in Hyde Park Square and is a “curated, artist-owned gallery in Cincinnati’s Hyde Park Square that is passionate about showcasing the work of the city’s and region’s talented artists & artisans.”
- Castle House is also located in Hyde Park Square and is a place for designer shoes and clothes for infants and children. They also offer toys and books and all of it
- Alligator Purse LLC is a contemporary women’s boutique shop that has been in business for more than 20 years. Many of the brands offered at this shop are from New York and Los Angeles designers and are not available at any other store in Cincinnati.
- Delamere & Hopkins are fly fishing experts and sell everything you need to get started or get serious about fly fishing. It is located in Hyde Park Square and tailors to field and stream enthusiasts.
- The Fig Leaf offers a wide selection of handmade jewelry, scarves, and accessories. It is a place for unique gifts ranging from vintage to modern artists.
- Khakis is a family-owned boutique apparent shop that has been in Cincinnati for over 30 years. They boast a “hyper-curated” shopping experience.
- Poeme is a one-of-a-kind shop with fine paper and custom stationery for every occasion.
- Jacob James sells jewelry, accessories, and “pre-loved” designer fashion. They sell a wide variety of things for women and men.
- Cockerill Gallery is difficult to describe as it is an ever-changing gallery that sells art glass, jewelry, and all sorts of original works.
- Leeli & Lou was established in Hyde Park and now offers multiple locations full of boutique clothing, jewelry, and accessories.
- SOHO Boutique boasts “advanced contemporary clothing and accessories in a curated environment.”
Ready to move to Hyde Park? Check our current listings for Hyde Park.