Why You Need Your Property Professionally Managed by Cincy Rents
The Benefits of Hiring Cincy Rents:
Saves you time, work, and stress:
- You don't have to hire someone to clean, paint, or make repairs.
- You don't have to advertise, take rental calls, and show the property.
- You don't have to screen applications and be apprehensive about who to rent to.
- You don't have to execute a rental agreement, worry about adding addendums, fill out the move-in inspection report, and deposit money.
- You don't have tenants calling at all hours of the day and night.
- You don't have to confront tenants on tough issues like collecting rent or taking better care of the property.
- You don't have to collect NSF checks.
- You don't have to serve legal notices or start an eviction.
- You don't have to schedule and fill out the move-out inspection report.
- You don't have to mail the tenant's accounting report and refund check.
- You don't have to start the process all over again.
You don't have to worry about the property or be shocked by its condition when you hire Cincy Rents. Cincy Rents is dedicated to selecting quality tenants and keeping your investment in good repair with minimal cost. We want your real estate investment to be a success not a failure. One last benefit - your leasing and management fees are usually a tax deduction.
Are there good reasons for managing your own rental property? Are they worth the risk?
What Distinguishes Cincy Rents from other Landlords?
- Do you know all of the landlord/tenant laws for your city, state, and federal government?
- Do you know rent values, vacancy factors, and time on the market in your area?
- Do you have a rental application and consistent screening policies that meet all of your legal obligations?
- Do you take the time to perform thorough move-in/move-out written inspections and routine property inspections?
- Do you personally know reputable painters, electricians, roofers, chimney cleaners, carpenters, furnace and appliances repairmen who are licensed, affordable, and reliable?
- Do you effectively confront and negotiate with the tenant and enforce the terms of your rental agreement?
- Do you have the ability to recover NSF checks, evict tenants, and collect bad debts?
Cincy Rents Does
To learn more about our property management, leasing, and advertising services for Cincinnati apartments and homes, please contact Misty Sanders by filling out the form below or calling (513) 842-2266. We look forward to working with you!