Summer is a great time for outdoor activities in Cincinnati! Whether you enjoy the summer sun and exploring new parts of town or are eager to find activities that are outdoors for social distancing purposes there are plenty of options.
Below is a list of activities that range from family fun to date night activities. In addition to these weekly special activities be sure to check out our guides to City of Cincinnati Parks and Hamilton County Parks as well as our Better Know a Neighborhood guide for neighborhoods near you.
- Mondays – Washington Park hosts Jazz in the Park each Monday throughout the summer.
- Tuesdays – Summer Movies in the Park each Tuesday in Liberty Township.
- Tuesdays, Fridays, and Sundays – Blue ash hosts weekly concerts on Tuesdays, Fridays, and a local symphony orchestra once per month. See their Summer Concert Series for a full list.
- Wednesdays – Hump Day Concert series at Voice of America Park in West Chester.
- Thursdays – Newport on the Levee hosts Summer Music on the Levee every Thursday this summer for free.
- Thursdays – First Financial Bank presents The Takeover. Free music every Thursday from 6- 9 pm at The Square in downtown West Chester.
- Anytime – Cincinnati’s Shakespeare in the Park takes place almost every day of the week across town. Look at their list and find one near you on a night that works for you!
- Lots of dates are available for the Cincinnati Opera’s Opera in the Park.
- In addition to the special events, you can also enjoy the outdoors at a Cincinnati Red’s game, FC Cincinnati game, or the Cincinnati Zoo and Botanical Garden.
- Plus there are lots of outdoor activities like disc golf that are free to play year-round.
Have you found a good summer activity in Cincinnati? If so, leave it in the comments and we’ll add it to the list for next summer!